Install turbotax with license code | Turbotax.com
TurboTax is a software package for the preparation of American income tax returns, produced by Intuit. TurboTax is a market leader in its product segment, competing with H&R Block Tax Software and TaxAct. TurboTax was developed by Michael A. Chipman of Chipsoft in 1984 and was sold to Intuit in 1993. You can also visit : Install turbotax with license code ,to know more and activate your turbotax code.
What is my license code in Turbotax.com
Your license code is a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that verifies the software and allows you to finish installing and begin using TurboTax.
How do I Download my TurboTax Code?
- Go to install turbotax with license code.
- Set up a TurboTax account.
- Enter your license code in the pop up window.
- Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
- Download your software and install it.
Install turbotax with license code
Activating TurboTax CD/Download software
You'll need the install turbotax with license code, a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found:
- On the CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip.
- In the Download confirmation email and/or order history.
- Enter it in the License code box on the activation screen and select Continue to complete installation.
- You’re free to use the same license code to install the software on up to five computers; you'll need to purchase another license if you need more.